Many people want to tag all their friends in a Facebook post and when they do it manually they get tired.So for those people I have come up with a tutorial which you can follow to tag all your friends in a facebook photo/status with a single click only.This trick works perfectly and I have tested it.Using this trick you can tag your all friends in seconds whether its your status,photo etc.You can also tag your friends in any facebook page / any other persons post.Now by not wasting your time let me tell you how to tag all friends.First of all download the below given script of 50 Kb and then follow below given steps.
- Open any photo/status/video/any post in which you want to tag your all friends in a new Tab. (Tip: To open a post in a new tab click on the date/time of that post)
- After opening the post in new tab press F12 from your keyboard and go to TAB ”Console”
- Copy the downloaded script completely using CTRL+A and then paste it using CTRL+V in the Console box.
- After that replace Facebook ID and Post ID with your own ID and Post ID (See Image):
- Now press Enter key and wait for a minute and refresh the page.Congrats all your friends have been tagged.
- Dont know what is post ID? Post ID is in numbers located in the URL of that post at last.For example this is a URL: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1507012646195542 then its FB ID will be ”1507012646195542” You have to paste it in the box and then press ”Post” button.
Also Read: How To Change Facebook Theme?