A.o.A! Today in this video tutorial we will learn how we can format write protected memory cards and USB flash drives.Formatting write protected data without any software is really a headache.I myself also used to face this problem and one day I got solution of it which I am gonna tell you in this video tutorial and written article.Some memory cards and USB flash drives have write protected privacy and they cannot be formatted if you dont remove password from them.Sometimes they get write protected automatically due to viruses and are very difficult to format.Whatever the reason,but you shouldn’t loose hope because I have come up with a solution which works perfectly and you can again start using your favorite USB by formatting it without any problem.In case of memory cards the most annoying error is ”Memory card not formatted,Format?” I really hate it and I am fed up of it.This is the most common error in a memory card.People try many antiviruses to remove this error and think that this is a virus.Yes it’s true that it occurs due to virus and the virus only write protects your card.It does not harm your data at all.So now let’s start the tutorial and let me tell you how to fix these bugs:
How To Format Write Protected Devices?
- Plug in your drive and open software.
- Open software and select USB drive to fix.
- Click on ”Recover shortcut folders’ to fix the drive (If the drive is not fixed format it)
- Now again select USB drive and click on ”Format write protected drive’
- Now plug out your device and plug in to see the problem is fixed.
- If the problem is not fixed try doing this process again
I used this software and I formatted my 2 flash drives and 1 memory card with help of it.I didn’t find any problem.If you dont understand the step by step guide then please watch the video tutorial below: